Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The air in the mac lab is everso sweet.

Hello world, how goes it?

So just dropping some notes, and random thoughts.

Like ususal.

WPUB is releasing a "zine" and im putting it together, so all you pace kids better read it.

WPUB is also putting on a benefit concert. Im making the club cards, so you guys better take one and show up.

WPUB is eating my soul and I love it.

Lately i've been contacting a whole bunch of localish (when i say local i mean tri state area) and been networking. Getting to know the bands that are out there and seeing what the new east coast sound, sounds like. Also, I am swapping promotion. I play their music, announce their shows, and they promote the Pop.Is.Dead brand. Its super kosher and a ton of fun. sofar I have a list of 10 or so bands that are on board and itll be just one big happy musical family, making tons of musical children.

Pop.Is.Dead is on tomorrow, but you knew that. Got a pretty cool show in store for you. Playing a lot of the locals stuff hopefully if I get the cds in, in time. Someone on the 8th floor at 41 park row is eating my wpub mail. For instance, I have a friend, his name is Justin and he works for a promotions company called Fanatic. He sends me great music, and this monday, i got nothing from him. Someone in the mail room will pay for this. I will find the person eating my cds. Anyway I ramble.

Yup its time to do that whole third world class thing again. maybe ill get tawny to ramble on sometime on this thing. I mean considering she is my co-host and all.

she prob doesnt even know that this exists. lets hope so.

Well, until next time, this is Jimi saying, "Stay classy san-diego".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home